How to Choose Your Next Piece of Office Equipment
October 12, 2010
Office equipment, particularly printers and copiers are big investments. To make the process easier and more attractive, consider taking these steps:
- Set a budget.
- Buy more machine than you need so you can grow into it.
- Choose a network machine–for multiple users.
- Consider color if you do presentations.
- Look at technological options–solid ink versus tradtional.
- Consider a cost-per-page plan to control cost.
- Research your dealer carefully.
- Look for exceptional post-sale service.
There are more. Let’s start with this list.
The Office Farmer