What can “Managed Print Services” do for my company?
February 4, 2011
Managed print services is a way for companies to cut costs without reducing quality or productivity. Consider these facts:
- Over 350 separate items contribute to the cost of printing in the average company.
- The average life span of a piece of printed information is 5 minutes.
- The average employee spends 250 to 400 hours producing unnecessary or short life span printed documents.
In order to save money and go green, consider a print-per-page plan. Such plans:
- Save energy, time, paper and supplies.
- Can save up to 30% in operating costs for the average company.
For more information on how to find the right managed print service plan for your company, visit www.farmerbusiness.com.
The Office Farmer